Thursday, November 25, 2010

Central Maine Transgender Day of Remembrance Interfaith Service...

Central Maine Transgender Day of Remembrance Interfaith Service...

Saturday, November 20th, 2010 (started 6pm)

I was invited back to show my support, speak and present a flower and read another Trans lost in the suicides, Deaths and Hate crimes that have happened.
We had wonderful speakers, and then we all walked our candles up to the vigil and presented the flowers and read a name of a lost gender varient person.

The good news was to hear there were 39 less reports this year from last year, but we know that many can still be unspoken...

...

I show my support the Whole year through, some of us have been reminded of what has and still happens on a daily basis and it MUST STOP!

I have said my peace, and now...

Let us take a moment to remember those lost and taken from us to soon due to horrible hate crimes...

...


No comments:

Post a Comment